Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mystery KAL Part 2

I finished the second clue of the the mystery Knit along and I'm baffled as to what it could be. I had originally thought Kangaroo but I'm almost positive it's incorrect. Now I'm leaning towards a monkey. This week went much better for me - no epic screw ups causing me to frog the whole thing. However I did forget to take a picture of it! I'll try to get one up soon.

I started on another project since I actually had some extra time this week. It's another Android. C gave me a guilt trip on it, pointing out that since he and E each have one, J really should have one too. And really, with logic like that who am I to argue? Plus I really like the pattern (if you're on Ravelry you can find it here.) I'm making it with Simply Soft in a fun electric blue (the yarn that matched my awesome birthday cake.)







I also completed the finishing on the slippers and wore them around. Unfortunately they wouldn't stay on. I think I deviated from the pattern too much. My next dilemma is do I try them again following the pattern more closely, try a new pattern or give up on the idea of slippers?

And in other non knitting news, I had a pair of Superheroes visit yesterday.






The boys have a bin full of costumes for to play with. C loves to play pretend and J is starting to join in. It is hilarious to see what they come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment