Friday, July 1, 2011

A finished object

I finished my washcloth today!
2011-07-01_20-08-56_36

This is the M&M washcloth I mentioned in my previous post. It was a quick knit, although if I had to do many more rows of seed stitch I might have had to tear my hair out. It does make a cute border though.

My next project is going to be a mystery KAL that I found out about in Ravelry's knitted toy group. Gotta say I'm really excited. I've never one a KAL before! (Plus I can check another thing off my list) The first clue was released today and I plan on casting on tomorrow - I misplaced my dpns for a little while so I couldn't start today. It'll be fun!

2 comments:

  1. OOOO! A KAL! I've never done one! I fear I march to heavily to my own beat to succeed in anything too focus intensive, but maybe I could handle a toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should join! The second clue doesn't go up until Friday so there is still time. The designer said it would only take about five hours total.

    ReplyDelete