Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm blessed

I'm joining the blog party over at Hesowsandshesews.com again. This week I'm being a bit cliche since it's the 4th of July but one of the biggest blessings that I have is my freedom. It's wonderful to live in a country where life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness mean something. I have the freedom to say what I think and worship how I want. Many others in this world do not have the same opportunity. It's so easy for us to forget how blessed we are in this regard.

Today also provided many small blessings:
My children are having fun (they are wearing the T-shirts I mentioned in a previous post.)








I have always enjoyed the 4th of July and have yet to outgrow my love of fireworks.







And I got to spend some quality time with my parents and sister. Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

  1. The fireworks down there are so much better than the small town shows up here. We didn't even see any this year. What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete