Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's my Blogversary!

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my blog. It's given me an opportunity to express myself that I didn't have before. Hopefully my writing skills have become better too! There have been some changes in the past year too:

-I had a six month old who was just showing the first signs of crawling and had barely started eating baby food. Now he is an 18 month old who runs and will try any food.
-I had a three year old who was right in the middle of the terrible threes. Now he has outgrown that and also finished a year of preschool. He's so tall too!
-E and I celebrated our ten year anniversary.
-I took my knitting to another level. I could knit, purl, yo and k2tog. This year I learned to knit in the round (and discovered my love of making toys), m1r, m1L and ssk. I'm about to go teach myself a new cast on when I'm done here. I also joined Ravelry this year (it's almost my one year Ravelversary!)
-I started baking more - I made brownies from scratch for the first time this year.

Nothing too monumental happened (with the exception of my 10 year anniversary) but sometimes it's better that way. Hopefully I'll have another good year to recap on my two year Blogversary!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hit the one-year mark a few months ago and had fun thinking back over my first year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blogiversary! I am hitting 100 posts soon on my blog and I am excited about it.

    ReplyDelete