Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blueberry Clusters

Father's day is tomorrow so I decided to do something similar to what I did for my mom. First I got my dad a gift card to one of his favorite restaurants. Then I made him a sweet treat to go with it. My dad is a blueberry fiend so I wanted to incorporate that somehow. I found a recipe on http://www.keepitsweetblog.com/ for blueberry pretzel clusters that I decided to use. I had more blueberries than the recipe called for so I increased the other items slightly. The great thing about this is it's only three ingredients so it doesn't have to be very precise as long as you have enough chocolate.

2011-06-18_13-53-37_124

I melted the chocolate then added the blueberries and pretzels.
2011-06-18_13-57-44_843

After stirring together, they are dropped onto a wax lined tray and put in the fridge.
2011-06-18_14-11-06_633

Mine didn't look the prettiest. Some of the blueberries popped open when I mixed everything together but they did taste good!

No comments:

Post a Comment