Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I want Chocolate!

So one of the things on my resolutions list was to give up Chocolate for a week. Chocolate is definitely my favorite food so I wanted to try a little restraint. So as of bedtime Wednesday night last week, I said no to Chocolate. Well it's now bedtime on Wednesday again and I made it! I think it was good for me. I was able to cut back on my sweets consumption overall. Occasionally I would still have something sweet (not chocolate of course) but it wasn't an even trade of chocolate for other junk. Sometimes I had something healthy instead and other times I realized I wanted to snack even though I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat anything. Will I give up chocolate completely? Nope! But it was good for me to show some will power. Now about that midnight pantry raid...;)


No comments:

Post a Comment