Saturday, October 1, 2011

Vacation day!

I took the day off work today. It was nice - granted a few days would have been better but this was still fun! The best part about the day was I got to hang out with each boy individually. C had preschool today so J and I walked (okay I walked and he rode in the stroller) to Starbucks for breakfast.


Looking at this picture I can't believe how fast he is growing up! There is very little baby left; he's almost totally toddler-like.

In the afternoon I got to spend some time with C. E stayed home with J while he took a nap so I took C to get some ice cream and to the play area at McDonalds. He had a good time playing!


I also squeezed a little knitting time in. I'm more than halfway done with the ladybug that my niece is getting for Christmas. Here's the top half and the bottom is about 10 rows from completion.


I still need to make the head and the spots. Rather than doing the pompoms the pattern suggests, I think I'm going to use the spots from the giraffe in the itty Bitty Knitting book so they lay flat. I'll have try a sample first. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment