It's based off a really cute pattern I found on Ravelry. I actually can't believe there are only four projects so far (including mine). I did make a few modifications - I did all black on the bottom instead of black and red like the top. I also knitted the spots instead of making pompoms - I ended up using the spots from the giraffe in Itty Bitty Toys that i had mentioned trying in an earlier blog post. The only thing I can't decide on is whether to make a face or not. The pattern doesn't call for one but it might need one.
Now I just need to make one more toy for Christmas - the monster for my nephew. It will definitely be one of the monsters out of my Big Book of Knitted Monsters but I still need to pick one. I also have to finish the other two fleece blankets and do a couple of hats for my boys.