Monday, May 30, 2011

Christmas gifts

Well I've started working on Christmas gifts. I get tired of spending so much money all at once (in addition to Christmas we have four December birthdays in the family - including three the week immediately after Christmas). So in past years I have tried to spread a lot of the buying out during the year. This year I'm trying to make more handmade things. I'm hoping this will be a little more economical (I am putting my Joann's and michael's) and a little more thoughtful.

The first things I am working on are fleece blankets for my nieces. Joann's had all of their fleece 50% off plus I had a coupon so I got the yardage for the blanket. I picked up ladybugs for the younger one and flowers for the older one - both pink!

2011-05-29_17-14-53_455

I'm so excited to start working on these! I'm also going to include a stuffed animal for each girl. A ladybug for the younger one and probably a Teddy bear for the older one.

Some other things I'm planning are slippers for all of the girls and cake balls for grandpa. I'll probably also do blankets and toys for the boys


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment