Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aaargh!

I knew this would happen! I posted about the checkerboard that I was working on and how it's all down hill from here. I pretty much lost all motivation to work on it shortly thereafter. I have only completed two and a half more squares since then. I'm really doubting my ability to get it done in time. I'm thinking I may need to shoot for June. The worst part is I seem to have lost all motivation to knit at all. I've got a stitch pattern blanket that I'm working on (I'm pretty sure it will be a baby blanket for a friend) but I had to frog one of the squares so I'm frusterated with that too! Gotta get my knitting groove back - there's so many things I want to make...hopefully vacation at the end of the month will allow me time to get my mojo going

No comments:

Post a Comment