Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Caterpillar craftiness

I seem to have gotten over the knitter's block mentioned in my last post and I have made some real progress on my caterpillar. I started the project that day but unfortunately had to rip it out and start again. It was a little smaller than I hoped so I increased the number of stitches on each row. Now it is closer to the size I was aiming for. I decided to go with yellow for the head and green, pink, blue and red for the body. As you can see I'm about half way done (not counting the legs). It's a nice quick pattern and it's great because I'm able to knit it totally from stash.

Check out other works in progress at Tami's Amis!

 

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun project! It looks like it doesn't require seaming between the section; that's nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the only sewing involved in this project is embroidering the face on and attaching the legs.

      Delete
  2. It's really cool that this guy doesn't require seaming! I cant' wait to see what it looks like finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool pattern! It's going to be adorable.

    ReplyDelete