Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mmmmmm cookies

Today I finally got around to making some cookies I had wanted to try. Someone had posted a recipe for chocolate cookies on one of the forums I belong to. I had wanted to make them for a while but never could find the time. But I had an opportunity today! I decided to spruce up the original recipe by adding chocolate chips. I figured if chocolate is good more chocolate is better!

Chocolate cookies
1 and 1/4 cup butter
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt (the original recipe calls for 1/2 but I like a slightly salty taste)
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 bag chocolate chips



I softened the butter and then creamed it with the sugar. After that I added the eggs and vanilla and mixed again. All of the dry ingrediens came next and After everything was blended I added the chocolate chips. I baked on 350 for 12 minutes.



Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment