Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday

For Christmas my plan is to give bottles of homemade vanilla extract wrapped in a knitted washcloth and coordinating towel. I decided to start on the washcloths early so I wouldn't be rushing to finish them. I actually find them slightly tedious at times - I am gung-ho to start them, then it drags in the middle before I get excited to finish them (like my recent duck cloth). Hopefully starting early will allow me to not stress about that.

This is the first one so far. It looks green in the pic but in real life it's more of an electric blue. I'm doing what I think is a basketweave pattern on my size 6 needles with some Sugar and Creme yarn.

I'm really excited about my other WIP, my Serina cardigan. According to Ravelry I started this two years ago but the end is finally in sight.

I'm to the ribbing on the bottom - I have about 20 more rows to go on the body. I still have to pick up and knit the neck and knit the sleeves but I think there is a chance this could make an appearance this winter!

For other WIPs check out Tami's Amis!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment