Friday, July 25, 2014

Finished Object Friday

Yay I actually finished a project this month!

I started this washcloth way back in February and finally cast off about a week ago. I wasn't actually knitting on it the whole time; most of the time it was sitting off to the side, waiting for me to get around to it. Nothing about the pattern is hard - it's actually a very well written pattern. I just wasn't motivated to work on it. However, once I finished it, I was very glad I did.

The pattern is Quacking Up and I knit it on Size 6 needles with Sugar and Creme yarn. Personally I'm a big fan of this yarn for washcloths. Cotton is kind of hard on my hands but for something as small as a washcloth, it's doable.

I'll actually be working on more washcloths in the coming months as part of my plans for Christmas too


No comments:

Post a Comment