Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm blessed

It's been too long since I've joined up with the Blessing Party at He Sows and She Sews, but this week I'm just overflowing! Here are the many ways I've been blessed this week:

  • I celebrated a very lovely Mother's Day with my kids. Since we had to go over to my mom's and MIL's houses on Sunday the boys took me to dinner on Saturday. They also gave me books, including a candy making book (that I've already put to use!). As an added bonus they behaved well on Sunday, which is some times challenging when we go from house to house.
  • C finished up preschool this week. I can't believe I am not the mother of a kindergartener - the time has totally flown. I have been blessed with an intelligent, compassionate five year old.
This is a totally blurry pic but it's C holding the flag and leading the kids in the pledge at their program.

  • It was my birthday this past week. I was fortunate enough to be able to take some time off of work too. I had a wonderful day and I'm so glad God has blessed me with another year.
I had the chance to paint some pottery on my birthday - it's a tradition I've had for the last five years or so.

  • And maybe a little more minor, but tonight after playing blocks with J he picked them up without being asked. Yay!
Check out the I'm Blessed party here

No comments:

Post a Comment