The ornaments that I mentioned earlier are coming along nicely so far. I've managed to finish five of them over the last couple of days.
The wreaths are simply an I cord with four stitches cast on and knitted for about 7-8 inches and sewn together at the ends. I did another I cord in red for 7 inches then made into a bow and sewn onto the wreath.
The bells were pretty easy as well. The pattern can be found on Ravelry.
And my favorite so far is the Santa hat. It's a Susan B. Anderson pattern - I absolutely love her patterns!
My plan is to get about 10 more made and attach them as part of the wrapping on my Christmas presents. Luckily they are coming along quickly!