Monday, December 6, 2010

So tired

I am so tired. I feel like I have been going nonstop. The amount of things I have to do has been relentless. Part of it is due to it being the Christmas season, part of it is due to work and part of it is day to day busyness. (I can tell I'm tired - I tried to spell this word as business four times before I finally got it right) It also doesn't help that J has not been sleeping well lately. Between teething and two back to back colds, he has been miserable. Unfortunately this means waking up multiple times per night crying. Which means I wake up multiple times per night - also wanting to cry. I have to keep telling myself "this too shall pass". C was a horrible sleeper - worse than J and he eventually slept through the night in his own bed. For now I just need to focus on enjoying the good parts of this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment