Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

I'm a little late getting this post up (and frankly have been quite lazy in posting lately). Halloween was this past Sunday and I took the boys trick or treating. It was J's first Halloween so it was a lot of fun. We met up with three of his cousins so I got to see everyone's cute costumes. J was a firefighter - he wouldn't leave his hat on most of the time. He was content to just sit in the stroller and watch the action around him. C had a good time too. He has been obsessed lately with motorcycles, bicycles and things like that, so he was a BMX racer. I'm beginning to think I should have dressed him as Mario; he kept going to the other boys he saw as Mario and talking to them and asking questions. All in all it was a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment