Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday - the home stretch

I am still plugging away at my cardigan, however with any luck, this will be the final time the cardigan shows up on the blog as a work in progress! Since the last time I posted, I have finished the sleeves and have begun working on the collar.

This is actually attempt number two on the collar. The first time I was about six or seven rows in when I decided it wasn't turning out right - I hadn't picked up nearly enough stitches. So I redid it, picking up about 100 more stitches than the first time. This time around, I'm much happier with the way it looks and I'm now past the point where I ripped it out before. I have a mere eleven rows to go and then this will finally be 100% done!

For more WIPs, check out Tami's Amis!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment