Friday, July 26, 2013

Finished Object Friday

I finished my starry night socks this week. I started these way back in January and it's nice to have them finally finished (even though it's too hot to wear them for very long).

I used Opal sock yarn in the Vincent Van Gogh Starry Night color way. I chose a basic top-down, heel flap sock. They were knitted on Size 1.5 needles and definitely fit better than the pair I did on my size 2s.

I noticed that I suffered from second sock syndrome more on this pair compared to the first pair I made. But now that they are done, I'm so glad I finished.

For more finished objects, check out Tamis Amis.

 

1 comment:

  1. I am still in 2nd sock syndrome on a pair I started 8 years ago? LOL! I need to face the fact I am just not into knitting socks. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete