Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas! We had a very nice Christmas here in Arizona. Our church had an absolutely amazing service filled with songs and focusing on how we can be lights in this world. Very uplifting and a great start to the weekend.

I think the boys both enjoyed Christmas this year. They got to see all of their cousins and I think they enjoyed their presents too! We also had a fudge making contest at my mom's - I won! I made a white chocolate peppermint fudge with chocolate chips. It was delicious. I also made my peanut butter balls, a peanut butter cream cheese ball and s'mores scones for my Christmas baking.

Unfortunately because I was having so much fun I didn't get too many pictures but here is a couple from the weekend.

J and me
Yes he is in shorts in that picture

The award winning fudge and my peanut butter balls

And a little treat for me (Opal sock yarn in their Van Gogh color way - this one is Starry Night)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment